Saturday, April 16, 2011

Designed 2 Delight Card Challenge -Ladybug Balancing Act


The place to get this digital stamp is:
http://designed2delight.com/prestashop/category.php?id_category=32
or you can check out my favorite links on the side bar.

Copics used:
Ladybugs- RV23, RV25, RV29-C3,C5, R20
Green YG03
Yellow Y15

I also used my sizzix flower diecut to cut out the tissue paper flower.
I used matte accents on top of the ladybugs.
Bakers twine
Lace Mat is from Paper Lace Cartridge p.60 Lace2 (i hid the "I Love You")

6 comments:

  1. Adorable! Love how you made the flower 3-D! Thanks for playing with us at Designed2Delight/ Delightful Inspirations! Can't wait to see what you do with next week's freebie!
    Aloha, Kim Mc
    D2D DT

    ReplyDelete
  2. Too cute - love the 3d flower! Thanks for playing at Designed 2Delight!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful card! I love what you did with the flower, very neat! Love the glossy accents on the lady bugs! Thanks for joining us at Designed 2 Delight!!

    Kendra

    ReplyDelete
  4. What an interesting flower. Good job!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Cool dimensional flower, looks great!

    ReplyDelete

I love receiving comments...it makes me so very happy!