Wednesday, July 20, 2011

Oh Boy & Frame - The Letter "B"

The new Freebie for this week Friday at Digi My World is the letter "B".  Another Super Cute image to use.  I am using the clip art instead of the digital image for all of the alphabet letters coming out to make them look like "flash cards" on projects.  Last week i made a frame for my grandson, but this week i made another one because his twin brother's name starts with a "B".  I also made a card using the letter "B" clip art.




What i did:
To see the instructions for the frame check out last weeks post here.  For the card, i made a 3" envelope from the Calligraphy cartridge..and punched out a star.  The font used was from Elmo's party cartridge.

Challenges:
Crafter's Companion Monthly- One for the Boys!

1 comment:

  1. so sweet Bonnie!
    Thank you for playing along @ Aud Sentiments!
    hugs

    ReplyDelete

I love receiving comments...it makes me so very happy!