Tuesday, August 30, 2011

Birthday Boy card

Hi there...I've been itching to use this digital image since it came out and the opportunity has arisen... This image is from TGF and is called Chibi Farm Helper.  My dad is turning 81 in October and i think this would be a fun card for him.  He likes to garden and is just an all around great guy, i think!



Here is what i did:
I used deconstruting jen's deconstructed sketch and colored/cut out the digital image.

Copics used:
Skin- E50, 51, 02
Hair- E31, 37, 29
Jeans-B02,06
Shirt- R35
Dog- YR20, 23, E31
Frog- G20, YG03
Mouse- C1,3
Cat- C1,3, 5, E31, Multi liner
Bandaid- E31,81

1 comment:

  1. Hi Bonnie!
    So super cute! I love how you used the sketch to create this awesome card for your dad! Wish him a Happy Birthday!
    Have a great day!
    :)

    ReplyDelete

I love receiving comments...it makes me so very happy!