Monday, August 8, 2011

Hugs for you, Easel card

I love the challenges at Mo's Challenge Blog, they always inspire me.  Easel cards seem to showcase what is created.  I have been watching a person on Mo's FB that does the most gorgeous easel cards, i'd asked her if she had a blog and she said, No...it is such a shame because her cards are wonderful!  I became her "friend" on FB just because i admire her cards so much. She only does easel cards..that i've seen.




What i did:
I made the basic easel card, my square measured 3 3/4" so all the measurements were based on that size.  I cut out 2 squares one of brown and one of blue and glued them together, then i cut out 2 corner flourishes using my cricut and glued them together and then adhered them to the corners of the "frame/squares" with foam tape.  I used foam tape to adhere the frame to the card base.  I colored the cute, cute image and cut it out and used foam dots for her as well.  The border punch is EK success, the butterfly is MS punch. I used viva salmon pearls on the butterfly.

Copics i used:
Skin- E50 (finally refilled my marker), 51, 02
Hair- E31, 33
Outfit- R20, 24, RV13
Sweater- B41, 34
Bear- E42, 43, 02

 Challenges-
I Did it Creations- Children
Make it Colourful- Pink
Sparkles Forum challenge- One for the girls

7 comments:

  1. Hello!

    Beautiful card! I love everything about it!

    Wiahing you a happy day!

    Barbara Diane

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is stunning...Love the frame..and glad that the team is able to inspire you..and your new friend on Facebook. Thanks so much for joining us at Mo's this week.

    Hugs
    Debbie

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Gramma Bonnie! Well, m'dea...another gorgeous creation!! Love the pink and blue together! And your coloring of this adorable Mo Manning image is beautiful! Love it!! Thanks so much for joining us this week at Mo's...it's always good to see you! We grammas must stick together! hehehe! Hugs. Gramma Pat!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Bonnie, This is just precious! I love the way you've framed the image, and the papers are so pretty! Glad you joined us in Mo's Challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a very pretty card and I love the easel card too! Thanks for playing at IDIC this week and good luck!
    Hugs,
    Georgia

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous easel card, love the LO & the image is so sweet!

    Thank you for sharing with us at Sparkles, good luck!
    Hugs Shell xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful card! Thanks for taking part in the SFC xx

    ReplyDelete

I love receiving comments...it makes me so very happy!