Sunday, November 20, 2011

Falling for you!

Looks like there will be 2 more challenges that i will do for fall...i guess i've been in a Christmas mode since the beginning of October..lol.  So this is one of my favorite images...well i like them all so they are ALL my favorites at Tiddly Inks.  I changed this one out a bit to make it "fall-ish"...under those metallic leaves are hearts...and under the pile of leaves is a puddle.   You can see the original image called "Catch my heart" here.

I paper pieced this image and used the following sketch from "The Sweetest Thing":

Challenges:
Tiddly Inks- Anything Goes
The Sweetest Thing- Sketch
Cupcake Inspirations- Turkey/colors

8 comments:

  1. Bonnie, this is adorable...I love those rich colours, and how you changed the image to suit.

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh bonnie! omg! this is just beautiful and i love how you have paper pieced her, she looks devine!!
    thankyou so much for popping in on us this week, I do love to see your creations so much.
    hugs Lou xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Adorable!!! :) Love the leaves. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great fall card! So glad you could join us this week at Tiddly Inks!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the polka dots and the leaves are lovely. Thanks for playing along this week at Tiddly Inks and good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  6. OH MY how cute is that paper piecing!!! And how about the leaves? Wow this is adorable -thanks for joining us again this week at Tiddly Inks!
    hugs,
    M

    ReplyDelete
  7. this is adorable...great colors...thanks for sharing at cupcake inspirations this week

    Tina
    sweetie dt

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful card! I love the little falling leaves. Thank you for joining us a Cupcake Inspirations.

    Jen

    ReplyDelete

I love receiving comments...it makes me so very happy!