Wednesday, November 30, 2011

A little bit of Hot Cocoa, please.

I have also finished #9 in my 10 different cards to make...one more to go!  This is also an adorable image i found online at Whimsie Doodles here...i love it!  I used the sketch from "Mojo Monday Sketch Challenge" shown below:
I wanted to do one of each shape, and i still might, just haven't gotten to the round one yet. :)

This is my card i created:
Again, i used my new favorite embossing folder from Sizzix.  Doesn't it look like little snowballs?  Snowflake is a Martha Stewart large punch, and i would say i have more than gotten my money's worth out of this stamp...i use it  A LOT.

Challenges:
Mojo Monday Sketch Challenge-Sketch
Simon Says Stamp challenge- Anything Goes

1 comment:

  1. Ooooh! love all the texture to your card and your colouring is fabulous... thanks for joining us at Simon Says Challenge blog

    ReplyDelete

I love receiving comments...it makes me so very happy!