Wednesday, November 30, 2011

Want a Cup of Cocoa?

This is the last day of the month and i have spent most of it making "container" gifts and when i saw the example on Saturated Canary i decided to give it a try.  This is my version of the "Mug gift" that was shown on the blog.

What i did:
You can't really see it, but i made a band around the cup..now mind you the cup is tapered so the band had to reflect that...not so fun.  I also morphed two images...i wanted my girl to have some feet.  I used the images "hot cocoa" and "snowman".  I wished i had made the oval a bit smaller, but i am happy with this.

 Challenges:
Saturated Canary- Anything Goes
Stampin' Royalty- Anything but a card
Whimsy Stamps challenge- Anything but a card

3 comments:

  1. This is such a wonderful gift idea! I just love the image you chose for it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. this is super cute!!!! Hugs Juls

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is sooooo fun, what a fab idea! Thank you for sharing with us at Whimsy Stamps this week. Good luck with the challenge x

    ReplyDelete

I love receiving comments...it makes me so very happy!