Wednesday, February 15, 2012

I LOVE everything about you!

I had made a card for my husband for Valentine's Day without telling him and i showed him the card (because i make a fair amount, he wouldn't know it was intended for him) and i said what do you think of this card, and he wasn't as excited about the card i made (so i didn't give it to him)...and so when I noticed the new challenge at TGF Farm Fresh Challenge Blog was a "Valentine's Day/Love" card using Pink and Red, i thought...hmmm, Valentine's day was yesterday, and i don't really need another Valentine's Card...so, i thought, i'll go with a general..Love card...that i can use any day....and maybe i might give it to my husband...another day, maybe....:)

Here is my card:























What i did:
I used the new Simply Anya image.  I cut her arms so she could hold a heart.  I also used a Memory Box heart border and there was hearts that popped out from the border and i used those as well on the stamp squares and in Anya's hair.

This is the sketch i used for this card, it is from The Sweetest Thing blog.













Challenges:
TGF Farm Fresh Challenge Blog- Monday/Funday- Love/Pink & Red
The Sweetest Thing Blog- sketch #152


6 comments:

  1. I love everything about this card! She's adorable and with all those cute hearts in her hair! Great heart blocks and I love that heart border you have!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Really cute card and image! Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have to tell you that I do the exact same thing to Jerry. I will make him a card for Valentines Day or something, and if he doesn't seem to think it is the best card he has ever seen I just won't give it to him. I store it away for something else. lol.. I love this card. She looks just adorable with all those hearts around her. I haven't seen that board puch before and I really love the extra little hearts on her hair. Really really adorable! Hugs, Lisa

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a sweet card, and I like the way she "holds" the heart...and the little hearts in her hair.
    Ciao from Italy
    Blankina

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great card and lovely die cuts. great idea with cutting the image for the heart
    x catherine

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your card is adorable.
    Nice sketch and you rocked it :)

    ReplyDelete

I love receiving comments...it makes me so very happy!