Tuesday, March 13, 2012

Sweet Emmett

He is the youngest grandson and he is adorable...but then i think all of my grandkids ARE adorable. :) 

I took these pictures today.  He is going to be 7 months on the 22nd.  He's not crawling yet, but enjoys his time on the floor trying to reach things to put in his mouth.  I think he wants to keep up with his siblings, as soon as they come in the room, or walk close to him, he gets so excited.

Here is the LO i did of Emmett:
The sketch i used from Sketchabilities-












Challenges;
Sketchabilities challenge blog- sketch #66

3 comments:

  1. You created a lovely little boys page, both the photos and the page are adorable.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oooh how sweet! Great layout and sentiment. Love his little overalls!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is a great take on the sketch, Bonnie. You made it look easy! Love the pics of Emmett, he is adorable :)

    ReplyDelete

I love receiving comments...it makes me so very happy!