Friday, April 27, 2012

For Baby Anna

One of my dearest friends is having a baby girl in May and i thought this would be a great card to make.  I've been loving this image from Di's digi downloads and now i have a chance to use it.

At Card Crafter's Circle our theme is "Pearls and Lace" and that seemed fitting for a baby girl too.

Our sponsor this week is another fabulous returning sponsor DI'S DIGI DOWNLOADS! Our blog owner, Pauline writes, "Di is so talented with the pen, her designs are gorgeous, and there are so many for all occasions!  Our randomly drawn challenge winner will receive a $10 credit at the shop, which equals about 4 images, or they can choose to use it as a discount of a larger order! Woohoo!"










Here is my card:


















The sketch i used is from "Priscillastyles":












Challenges:
Priscillastyles- sketch

4 comments:

  1. This is such a sweet image and such a beautiful card. Makes me realize I need to get busy making a baby card for that same dear friend (smile). This is a beautiful inspiration for our CCC challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh Bonnie this is so beautiful! I love the colors that you have used. Your friend is just going to love this. It reminds me so much of Madison's baby book cover. I bought it at the Hallmark store in 1998 and I haven't seen anything like it until today. Great job as always my friend.
    Hugs, Lisa G

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is one sweet baby! I love the wonderful borders and butterflies you've added to this!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous details and design. Thanks so much for joining us for the MMSC!

    Pat
    MMSC DT

    ReplyDelete

I love receiving comments...it makes me so very happy!