Monday, May 14, 2012

Hard to find color in my stash card

I am making up my own personal challenge..

One of my favorite stores is Stamping Scrapping and i am trying out these new Card Creator dies that are for ATC, but work for cards as well.  You get 7 different rectangles.  They are  available only at Stamping Scrapping this summer.  They are great for fussy cutting pictures and images from paper.

The other part of my challenge is to match the colors of the Stamping Scrapping store...the main color is very hard to match from my stash!

Photobucket

Here is my card using Tilda with Hawaiian Flower:


















other supplies:
Doo Hickey die, Memory box flourish die, Michael's silk flowers, Prima Fairy Belle paper, Kraft paper, Glitter paper, Crate Paper. Basic Grey, burlap ribbon from JoAnns, Stickles-Antique linen.   I made the Sentiment using Rockford font and i can't remember the other font..but it was basic...i changed the colors to match the paper.

Copics used:
Skin-50,51, RV11
Hair- E71, 74, 79
Dress- YR00, 02, 12
Flower, Shoes, Socks, Eyelet trim- E41,43, 44
Leaf- YG95

Challenge:
CMC Copic Challenge Group- Anything Goes

3 comments:

  1. Aw this is so gorgeous love your colour combo its like orange aero its beatuiful love it xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is a super, super card. I just LUV the colors you've used, and I can't wait for those dies to become available. Definitely will be putting this in my "case" file.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Bonnie, you have everyday sweetness! I have been so busy that I haven't been by to visit in a bit but wow! I love your cards and this one is sensational! I think the colours in your stash are perfect and you did so well with the dies! Love your Tilda, she's gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete

I love receiving comments...it makes me so very happy!