Tuesday, September 4, 2012

I am here for you

At {Pin}spirational challenges this week we have a super fun photo for our inspiration...i actually wish i had that wall of hanging pots at my house. :)  Our sponsor is Birdie Brown this week and the image i used is Friends Puppy and Chick.


 Here is the {Pin}spirational photo for this week:












 Our sponsor this week at {Pin}spirational challenges is Birdie Brown:




 I did use a sketch from Sketch Saturday, but it has expired,  i wanted to share the sketch anyway:

 Copics used:
 dog- E81, 53, 57, R14, 20, E43, 44, 29
 nose- C5, 7- white highlight/ Souffle pen-white
 chick- Y11, 21, YR12
 umbrella- R20, 22, 24, C3
 raindrop- B23





Challenges:
Ladybug Craft- Anything Goes

10 comments:

  1. Bonnie, I always enjoy coming to your blog and seeing your latest creations. You are so wonderfully imaginative and know how to put elements together in such a delightful manner. All of your cards are wonderful and always make me smile. This one is no exception.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This little puppy is just too cute!! Your coloring is amazing, as always! I love the flowers!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh Bonnie! I am in LOVE with this card! You have colored the image so beautifully and I think your embellishments and colors are fantastic!

    ♥ Laura C.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is such a touching card Bonnie! Love the image and the flowers and panels!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is so sweet Bonnie! I have this digi in my collection too! Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is too cute! Love that little puppy. I love the new blog look too!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Really pretty...love the adorable image, and your pretty papers and embellishing!

    ReplyDelete
  8. LOVE this card, girl! Great coloring and assortment of dp's, and that flower grouping is amazing.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Awwww - how sweet is this card. That puppy is too adorable.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love it! So glad you could join us at Ladybug Crafts this month. Hope you will join in with us again next month.
    Best wishes, Sharon

    ReplyDelete

I love receiving comments...it makes me so very happy!