Tuesday, December 18, 2012

For unto you this day is born

in the city of David, a Saviour, which is Christ the Lord...  Can't you just hear the angels announcing this good news...it would be awesome...and a bit scary not knowing what was happening and having these angels appear out of nowhere!

To honor this awesomeness, i have created this card using a Michelle Perkett Studios image called,  Christmas Snow Angel for Twist of Faith Challenges.  I have cropped and enlarged her as i wanted to see her beautiful face and head better.
The sponsor at Twist of Faith this week is Michelle Perkett Studios:

 Copics used:
skin- YR000, 00, R14, 20
hair- E97, 99
dress- B00, 02, 05, 06
stars- Y21, YR23
fur- E81, 53
wings- RV0000, 00, 02
head/flowers- YG03, 17, R35, 39, Y21, YR23
Gelly Roll, Stickles diamond and silver
Memory Box corner flourish

1 comment:

  1. WOW! Bonnie, this is so gorgeous! I love that image! You colored it so beautifully; love the extra sparkle, too! :^)
    Hugs, Penny
    P.S. I received the darling ornament/card and am so thrilled to get it! Thank you so much--I came down with a cold yesterday, so all my plans have gone by the wayside! Oh, well...there's always next year. Thank you again so much for sharing your talent with me! :^)

    ReplyDelete

I love receiving comments...it makes me so very happy!