Monday, March 11, 2013

A Good Read and a favorite drink

The challenge at TGF (The Greeting Farm) "Double Take Tuesday" is to use Blue and Brown.  I've had this image i've wanted to use it and thought perfect..my favorite drink is brown (hot chocolate at Starbucks, please) and i'd love a hat like this in blue.

The image i used on my card is called Latte Anya and is found in The Greeting Farm shop:

I've used one of my favorite dies from Joy Crafts...it is the Rectangle and it makes a great background and it can be embossed and with the right paper i can give it an antique look.  I also have a favorite place to get my ribbon on etsy called The Pink Petal.  She hand dyes all of her ribbon.

Copics used:
skin- YR000, 00, R14, 20
hair- Y11, 21, YR23
hat/blue- B02, 04, 06, BG18
brown- E50, 53, 55, 59
skirt- W3, 5
shadow- W1
 
Challenges:
The Greeting Farm- "Double Take Tuesday" use Brown and Blue
My Time to Craft challenge- Food or Drink
Make it Monday- Anything Goes

10 comments:

  1. Absolutely adorable Bonnie!! You rocked this color scheme! Thanks for joining the TGF challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree. This card is awesome! The colouring is perfect. I think I'm going to move this stamp up my wish list. You really inspire. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is such a fabulous card Bonnie! I love love love the blue hat, I want one to! You and me, when we get together are gonna have to take a fresh baked peach pie to Starbucks and eat it alongside a yummy hot chocolate! Wonderful script behind her and the flowers and butterflies are so pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh, so sweet, Bonnie! Love that precious image, your coloring, the great die cut, beautiful bow, 'flies & flowers! :^)
    Hugs, Penny

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great card. I soooo like that die you've used and the way you've distressed it. The colors on your image are wonderful.

    ReplyDelete
  6. LOVE it!!! Thank you so much for joining us at Make it Monday this week with your fabulous card! Don’t forget to leave a comment for another entry and mention you saw them on MIM for a chance at our second prize! Good luck and I hope to see you back next week!
    Rene

    ReplyDelete
  7. Fab card, I love the image and the colours you've picked.

    Thank you for sharing with us at My Time to Craft this week, we hope to see you again soon. Wedgie xxx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Absolutely adorable! Being a Starbucks lover myself...she spoke right to my heart. :) Visiting from MIM…btw hop over to my blog at http://www.cardsbytrish.blogspot.com and sign up to win my blog candy I’m giving away!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I saw your card on MIM. I love the Anya image and your coloring of her is wonderful. The browns and blues are perfect colors. Stunning card.

    ReplyDelete
  10. What a beautiful die cut frame! And I love the bow and butterflies too - such lovely details to your card. I spotted it on MIM.

    ReplyDelete

I love receiving comments...it makes me so very happy!