Thursday, April 18, 2013

Have a Magical Birthday!

This week for Digital Delights, i felt a little "magical"...well my image and sentiment did.  I love this sweet image and the sentiment was perfect!

Here is Felicia Fairy with the Magical Day sentiment all from Digital Delights!
 
For this card i used this week's sketch from Tuesday Morning Sketches:

Copics used:
skin- YR000, 00, R14, 20
hair- E50, 53, 55
dress/shoes- C0, 01, 3, 5 CB
wings- BG0000, 01
wand/halo- Y11, 21, Gelly Roll-Clear star; 
American Crafts-Glitter Yellow   
Extreme glitter Paint and Stickles/Diamond

Please come and join us at the Digital Delights blog to see all of the other great cards/projects and our challenge blog.

Challenges:
Whimsical Designs- Smell the Flowers
Perfect Sentiments- Coral, Aqua, Latte
Paper Pretties- Happy Birthday

11 comments:

  1. Very cute Bonnie! Love the flower paper with the lace ribbon!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Bonnie:)
    This is so sweet! Lovely coloring!♥
    Hugs,
    Lisa

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, you made such a sweet and happy card, Bonnie....love the pop of pink on the flower paper, and that beautifully coloured little image. Thanks for the get-well wishes, too, and the lovely comments you left for me....they really cheered me! x

    ReplyDelete
  4. How darling, Bonnie! Love the sweet image, your pretty papers, your coloring & colors, and your embellishments! :^)
    Hugs, Penny

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very cute!! I love the flowers!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Arg! I thought I'd commented on this card, and I see that I hadn't. I guess that I remember seeing it on the blog reader and not here on your blog. This is a cute card, with a charming image.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great card. Love all the details you put into this..Thanks for joining us here at PS.
    Pam DT

    ReplyDelete
  8. Really sweet card, great layout & embellishments!

    Thank you for sharing with us at The Perfect Sentiment this week, good luck!
    hugs Shell xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh so sweet! Love this little image :) Thanks for playing along with us this week at The Perfect Sentiment!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Such a cute image, your card is delightful. Thanks for joining in the challenge at the Perfect Sentiment this week. Hope to see you again,
    Hugs,
    Sandy

    ReplyDelete
  11. Sweet image. You've got great coloring skillz. Love the card design and all the embellishments. Thanks for joining us at Perfect Sentiment this week.

    ReplyDelete

I love receiving comments...it makes me so very happy!