Thursday, July 11, 2013

Hope your recovery is super fast!

This month the team is using images from Digital Delights that were a bit lonesome and wanted some attention..like this adorable crab digital image...

My opinion..he could be hard to color..usually any image all one color is harder to color..when adding shading to it..well for me it is.  (smile)  However, i think it would be neat paper pieced..should've could've.

So again, i am thinking of my dad, he will be going for his second surgery on July 24th...he has recovered nicely from his double by pass..but as any one could know a second surgery puts a lot of stress on anyone and especially one that is 82 like my dad...any and all prayers for his upcoming surgery will be greatly appreciated.   The sentiment is from the "Feel Good" Digital Delights sentiment collection.
Once this crab is cut out, he is able to hold any sign in his claws..i also used kraft paper and tore it for the sand..i added some wrapping twine for accent.

Copics used:
crab- R81, 83, 85, 37
shoes/socks- YR07, BG5, 49, YG03, 67

Please, please check out the other cards/projects my team mates made at the Digital Delights blog or you can check out the Digital Delights challenge blog and win some great prizes!

4 comments:

  1. Hi Bonnie!
    Adorable card! I know your Dad will love it! Keeping him in my thoughts and prayers.
    Hugs,
    Lisa

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just love this card! The image is utterly adorable & beautifully colored! Love the fun papers & design, too! :^)
    Hugs, Penny

    ReplyDelete
  3. This guy is sooo cute!! This will surely cheer anyone!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is incredible Bonnie! Love the great layers and his boots are so cool!

    ReplyDelete

I love receiving comments...it makes me so very happy!