Saturday, September 28, 2013

It's hard to say Good Bye!

Sometimes, I know straight away when i see a sketch and a challenge what i'd like to do.  I'm not sure how it will all come together until i pick my paper though.  I had another paper picked before i used this green leafy background print, i had this yellow and tan hounds-tooth pattern perfect for a mystery "theme", but not what i wanted when it was altogether.  I am happy that i didn't color my image before i made the card, seeing as i like this combination better.

This image is one of my favorites at Tiddly Inks called Wryn "Super Spy"...but then i must have a lot of favorites because i have a nice stash of Tiddly Ink images.
The leaf die is a mistletoe leaf die from Doo Hickeys.  It is three clusters put together.

Sketch is from Twist of Faith Challenges:

Copics used:
skin- YR000, 00
hair- W3, 5, 7, 100
case- W3, 5, 7
hat/coat- E71, 74, 77
dress- YG03, 67





Challenges:
Twist of Faith- Sketch/with sentiment
 Top 3 Badge
Tiddly Inks- Saying Goodbye
Cuttin and Stampin- Use your scraps (every piece of pattern paper on this card are from my scraps :0)

14 comments:

  1. Love your take on the sketch! Cute theme and sweet sentiment. --Princess, Twist of Faith DT member

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great take on the sketch--fab coloring & love the DP, and the die cuts! Really pretty color palette, too! :^)
    Hugs, Penny

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fabulous take on the sketch. Love the colors and this image is so cute! Great work Bonnie!
    Hugs, Cathy

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh my, this is just perfect! Love your little shaddy girl and the leaves and tags look wonderful together!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful card, Bonnie. Love the DP and die-cuts. The little girl is too cute!
    xxx Asha Sunny Summer Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is the cutest card. I love the image, color choices and embellishments. Adorable. Thank you for joining us at Twist of Faith this week. Blessings, Antoinette DT

    ReplyDelete
  7. Sweet sentiment, sweet image! I love her green dress. Thank you so much for playing with us at Tiddly Inks. :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. he he he he!! oh thats super cute Bonnie!! thank you so much for playing along with us over on the tiddly inks challenge blog!
    huge hugs Lou xxx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Super cute! Thanks for joining us at Twist of Faith!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love the combination of papers you used for our sketch. The leaves were a great touch, too. Thanks for sharing your fun card with us at Twist of Faith.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hi Bonnie... this is gorgeous! I love that you've created so much from scraps.... you're fab! Thanks for sharing with us at Twist of Faith!
    hugs and blessings!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Oohh I love this, the colors and the image... There's a wonderful feel to this card!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Such an adorable card and I love the papers you ended up using! Very clever use of this image with that sentiment too :). Thanks so much for joining us at Tiddly Inks!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Love this excellent sketch too! Thanks for joining us at Tiddly Inks for our "Goodbye" challenge!

    Big Hugs
    xx Tracey xx
    ~TIDT~

    ReplyDelete

I love receiving comments...it makes me so very happy!