Friday, October 11, 2013

Sami Stamps Cozy Pumpkin

This is my second take on Cozy Pumpkin from  Sami Stamps  Halloween Kitties release.  I liked this image so well, i made two cards and gave the first one to my granddaughter, who loved it the instant she saw it.  (She's so nice!)

The challenge at Sami's Stamps is to us a Sami Stamp and to use Halloween Colors!  Please come and play, we'd love to see what you can create.  Don't forget, Sami always offers a freebie so anyone can play along!

I am so excited about this image that i made two cards..this one is a more basic card, the other card, i shared last week is here.

I used several dies on this card, Memory Box spider web, and spiders, i also used a set of corners from a Lifestyle Corner kit.

Check out the availability of these dies at my favorite store, Dutch Paper Crafts!

Copics used:
kitty- W3, 5, 7, E99, E50,02
pumpkin- Y13, 15, YR12, 68, 23, E81
eyes/mouth0 YG00, 01, 25

Here is the entire release, how could you pick just one?


















Challenges:
Paper Pretties- Halloween
Craftin' Boutique- Halloween
Hanna and Friends- Halloween

2 comments:

  1. Love this fun design, Bonnie! Fab image & coloring, cool DP, wonderful die cuts & embellies! :^)
    Hugs, Penny

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is supercute Bonnie and love the spiderweb and spiders too. Great colouring. Hugs Bettina xx

    ReplyDelete

I love receiving comments...it makes me so very happy!