Thursday, April 10, 2014

My Besties 3D decoupage/ paper tole Happy Easter!

This week at My Besties 3-D Deco Challenge blog we have another great challenge for you!

The theme is an Easter/Spring on your 3-D My Besties card/project. 

To participate in our challenges go here:

All we ask is that your My-Bestie Image has 3 or more layers, making it raised up from the surface of your Card/Project and to follow the challenge theme.

For this project i am using this cute Easter Bunny found at the My Besties store here.
I hand cut the Egg shaped card also.  I also used the digi paper from other My Besties 3D deco sheets.

I have also used the My Besties Heart Frame die and cut it to fit around the egg.  Other dies used are, scallop oval and basic oval from Lifestyle crafts (purchased by We R Memory Keepers)

A side view to see the 3D:


To find the Decoupage sheets in the My Besties Etsy store click here.
Some more info about the My Besties 3-D sheets available for you to use:
These sheets are fun and easy to use!  They are all pre-colored for you, all you do is print out your sheets, cut out the pieces you wish to use and layer them with foam tape, foam dots/squares or Silicone glue.

You should also check out my 3-D Deco team mates awesome designs..the links are below:

Julie Team Leader
Angela
Miranda
Deidre
Bonnie (me)

Challenges:
My Besties Norway- Easter
Cute Card Thursday- Easter
DL Art Thankful Thursday- Easter
Hanna and Friends- Easter
Divas by Design- Easter/Spring
Crafting with Dragonflies- Easter (anything)


8 comments:

  1. Simply Beautiful. It all marries together perfectly. Love it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so cute :-)

    Thank you for joining us at My besties Norge, and good Luck!

    Lena

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your card is so super sweet I love the little image and your wonderful coloring and design.
    Thank you for joining my DL.ART Thankful Thursday #130 “EASTER” challenge, Have a Blessed day
    DIANA L.
    http:// http://dianamlarson.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love this card, so intricate, the delicate die cut and the shape, colouring, just perfect. Thanks for playing with us at Crafting with DRagonflies, blessings Hilde

    ReplyDelete
  5. Clever use of the heart frame. Great card - showcased the besty nicely. Thanks for sharing with us at Crafting with Dragonflies for our current challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Absolutely gorgeous, so adorable...thanks for playing along with us at Divas this week.
    Wendy xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Fab creation!
    Thanks for joining us at Hanna and Friends.

    Andrea :-)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Totally love this! Big Hugs Julie xox

    ReplyDelete

I love receiving comments...it makes me so very happy!