Wednesday, April 16, 2014

My Besties Happy Birthday to You or Just for you!

I am on a roll with making some fun My Besties "Making Faces" images...this image is 302 and so adorable i think.  She looks like she is reaching out and giving the recipient a cupcake!

As always i look for a sketch on Paper Playful and i found this one by "Try Stampin on Tuesday".  The sketch is really a fun one to try!

So here is my card, oh and i forgot to say, i made the flower in her hair 3D and the butterfly on the cupcake 2D.

I finally used my cupcake border from EK success..i might have used it on a scrapbook page eons ago..but i believe this is a first for a card.  The intricut frame is from Memory Box and the oval scallop frame is from Lifestyle Crafts.  Sweet pearl circles cut into quarters/thirds are from Prima.  I also enlarged the butterfly on the cupcake to put in her hair and on the card.  The cupcake/arm is also foam taped to look like it's coming out of the frame.

Here is a side view to see the dimension:

Copics used:
skin- YR000, 00, E02
hair- E15, 25, 29
eye- B000, YG01
t-shirt- B000, 00
layered shirt- W1, 3, CB
flowers- R81, 83, 85
cupcake- E31, 33









Challenges:
Try Stampin on Tuesday- Sketch
Scrapbook Stamp Society- Anything Goes /opt use Yellow
Crafty Hazelnut's Patterned Paper challenge- Anything goes w/patterned paper
The Paper Girls Challenge- Birthday
{Pin}spirational challenges- Photo inspiration


6 comments:

  1. Bonnie this is so gorgeous.


    Thanks for join us at ScrapbookStampSociety Challenge.

    Greetings Karin DT Coördinator

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is lovely card Bonnie!
    Thank for joining us at ScrrapbookStampSociety Challenge
    Gr.Kaija DT-member

    ReplyDelete
  3. I just adore how you've used this bestie! Love the wonderful cupcakes and the butterflies to!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Delightful. Thank you so much for joining my Craftyhazelnut's Patterned Paper April challenge with your lovely creation - hope to see you again soon x

    ReplyDelete

I love receiving comments...it makes me so very happy!