Thursday, July 10, 2014

Digital Delights featuring Bikini Pasha, Summer Fun!

This fun image at Digital Delights is called Bikini Pasha.  I have used the upper half of this image.  I like making the images bigger so they "pop" more and i can do that by enlarging them and cropping off the bottom half. :)

Here is the card i made for the Digital Delights Blog:


Dies used on this card are:
Black decorative cirle/ Lea bilities; Waves/Memory Box; shell border/Fiskars punch

Copics used:
skin- YR000, 00, E02
hair- E97, 99
bikini top- BG10, 11, 13
starfish- Y21, YR23 Stickles/diamond


Please, please check out the other cards/projects my team mates made at the Digital Delights blog or you can check out the Digital Delights challenge blog and win some great prizes!

Challenges: 
 

5 comments:

  1. This is so gorgeous, fabulous design.
    Wendy xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this fabulous scene, Bonnie! The ‘sea’ looks fab and I love your colouring! Pasha’s hair looks amazing! xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Bonnie, I like to make my images as large as possible so I can see to color them! :^)
    Love your fun image on this one--and great coloring! Really cute design & DP, and I love all the fun die cuts! :^)
    Hugs, Penny

    ReplyDelete
  4. Bonnie your card is adorable...I love your coloring and how you used only the upper half of the image. Beautiful coloring. Hugs, joann sassy raggedy

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow! Look at those lashes, I'd love to have lashes like that! :) Sweet circular frame and the pearl accent is perfect!

    ReplyDelete

I love receiving comments...it makes me so very happy!