Monday, September 15, 2014

Sherri Baldy's My Besties International 2wk challenge #19 My Besties with a Pet

Welcome to the start of a new 2 week challenge at My Besties International Challenge blog!

Your challenge for the next 2 weeks at the My Besties Challenge Blog is to "Use a My Besties and pet".  I can't wait to see what you create, so that i can view it on the blog!

To join this My Besties challenge please click here! *Remember you must use any My Besties when you create your project. :) 

I think the colors of this card is perfect for fall and all of the colors from the leaves..plus i just love the colorfulness of this image! 



More details:
I am using the wonderful My Besties Digi called, Messy Tessy Paints her dog.

Dies used:
Clouds- Memory Box
Banner- La La land
View master- Little Darlings
Lacy heart- Cheery Lynn
foliage- Noor/Joy Crafts
heart punches- Stampin Up

Copics used:
skin- YR000, 00 12, E02
hair- E41, 42, 43, 44, 439
shoes- E43, 44, 49
brush- E49, 43
pink- RV21, 23, 25, 29
blue- B91, 93, 95
orange- YR00, 04, 07
green- YG01, 03, 17
dog- E50, 51, 53, 55, 57, 02
palate- C1

Please visit my team mates blogs and see what lovely things they have created too!
 
Deb  
Bonnie (that's me)

Challenges:

3 comments:

  1. Owwww what a fun card this is, so lovely and fresh, hugs, Marion

    ReplyDelete
  2. Splendid card, Bonnie!
    I love this colors and Bestie is so pretty.
    Big hugs, Mumur.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very cute design--love your coloring and all the die cuts! :^)
    Hugs, Penny

    ReplyDelete

I love receiving comments...it makes me so very happy!