Friday, September 19, 2014

Your Next Stamp featuring Gretchen Sitting

Happy Friday!
It’s time for another Your Next Stamp Fun Friday challenge!

This will be my last project for Your Next Stamp. As you all know from the announcement at the beginning of the month, Your Next Stamp will no longer be carrying Digital images.  They WILL be carrying the same artists from Omnia Designs but in Clear stamp form.  Working with Karen, the owner of Your Next Stamp is wonderful and i loved my year working with her.


Here’s my project using Gretchen sitting from the YNS store:


Here is the the monthly challenge sketch or photo.


You can either play along with the sketch, the inspiration photo or both!












Pop on over to the YNS Challenge blog to see what my Design Team members have made. I would love to see you playing along!

I hope you have a wonderful weekend!

Challenges:

1 comment:

  1. What a beautiful color palette! Love the sweet image, your coloring, the take on the sketch, pretty papers, and wonderful embellies! :^)
    Hugs, Penny

    ReplyDelete

I love receiving comments...it makes me so very happy!