Monday, October 13, 2014

Happy Birthday with a little bit of bling!

Welcome to the start of a new 2 week challenge at My Besties International Challenge blog!

Your challenge for the next 2 weeks at the My Besties Challenge Blog is to "Bling it Up".  I can't wait to see what you create, so that i can view it on the blog!

To join this My Besties challenge please click here! *Remember you must use any My Besties when you create your project. :) 

There is a special Birthday this month and i made this for a special friend.

More details:
I have used a paper mache cupcake container and glued white paper flowers on the top to look like frosting and then added the large flowers to be like the "cherry" on top.
You can see but the bottom has pleated paper to look like a cupcake wrapper. To go with the challenge theme i've added a lot of gems and stickles.

I am using the wonderful My Besties Digi img 879

Dies used:
scallop oval and basic oval from Lifestyle crafts

Copics used:
skin- YR20, 21, 24, E02
hair- Y21, YR24, E02
lips- RV29
eyes- B93
dress/socks- BG10, 11, 13
bows/ruffles (pink)- RV21, 23, 25
cupcake- E31, 34, Y08
white shadow- N0, 02
shoes- N06, 02


Please visit my team mates blogs and see what lovely things they have created too!
 
Deb  
Bonnie (that's me)

Challenges:

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love receiving comments...it makes me so very happy!