Monday, February 2, 2015

Sherri Baldy My Besties International challenge- Hearts and/or Arrows

Welcome to the start of a new 2 week challenge at My Besties International Challenge blog!

Your challenge for the next 2 weeks at the My Besties Challenge Blog is to "use Hearts and/or Arrows". I can't wait to see what you create, so that i can view it on the blog!

To join this My Besties challenge please click here! *Remember you must use a My Besties image or stamp when you create your project. :) 

I love looking at everything on Pinterest and often my designs are inspired by what i find.  I came across these cute arrows that were made from a straw, hearts and washi tape.  I used the arrow for my easel "stand".

More details:
I am using the wonderful My Besties Digi img208

Dies used:
cream doily, small brown bag- memory box
oval- lifestyle crafts
brown"tag"- Noor/Joy Craft
Love- Sherri Baldy
Arrows- Spellbinders

Copics used:
skin-YR000, 00, E02
hair/ shoes- E40, 41, 43, 44
shirt/ flowers/ rings in hair- Y19, 21
dress/top- BG10, 11, 13
jeans- B91, 93, 95
hearts- R81, 85

Challenges:



Please visit my team mates blogs and see what lovely things they have created too!
Pat


Bonnie (that's me)

Challenges:
My Besties French - Valentine

 

3 comments:

  1. Magnifique!! Merci de participer au défi Besties en Français! So Gorgeous thank you for your participation xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. superbe,merci d'avoir participer au défi my besties en français!

    ReplyDelete
  3. c'est magnifiqu!!! merci d'avoir participer au défi Besties en français!!!

    ReplyDelete

I love receiving comments...it makes me so very happy!