Monday, February 16, 2015

Sherri Baldy's My Besties International challenge #4 Anything Goes

Welcome to the start of a new 2 week challenge at My Besties International Challenge blog!

Your challenge for the next 2 weeks at the My Besties Challenge Blog is  "Anything Goes


To join this My Besties International challenge please click here! *Remember you must use a My Besties image when you create your project. :) 


Here is my Coaster Calendar project using img342 available here and the bird is from the img Tiffany & Squeak available here.
This is the front side of the calendar:

More details:
This is a coaster calendar and i also used a Lili of the Valley sentiment.


Copics used:
img342:
skin- YR000, 00, E02
hair- Y13, 21, YR23
green-YG00, 01, 03
blue-B00, 02
pink- RV23, 25
white/gray- W1, 3, 5
glasses- BG0000



Please visit my team mates blogs and see what lovely things they have created too!



Bonnie (that's me)





Challenges:
My Craft Creations-Anything Goes 
Not Just Cards- Anything Goes



2 comments:

  1. Awesome project, Bonnie! I love those big eyed girls!!
    Sweet sentiment, too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for playing with us at Not Just Card Challenges!
    Monica - DT

    ReplyDelete

I love receiving comments...it makes me so very happy!