Sunday, February 22, 2015

Winners from our My Besties PPP 1st Birthday Celebration!

WINNERS from My Besties PPP 1st Birthday Celebration!

Thank you to you all for the beautiful comments you left us!

The Grand Prize Winner of 3 x 3D Sheets is:

 The Craft Princess

The Winners picked by the Design Team 

Julie - Deborah Artliff

Tonnie - Yvonne Krijgsman

Luana - Bastelkueken`s Kreative Welt

Annette - Les ID de Val

BonnieKristyn Mcinnes

Andrea B - Bastelkueken`s Kreative Welt

Andrea N - heidi kunkel

 

Congratulations Ladies, You can either contact Julie Gleeson our DT coordinator by email juliegleeson34@hotmail.com or contact the Design Team member for your prize.

Kristyn Mcinnes you may contact me for winning my prize at jpkblk2@gmail.com

 

1 comment:

  1. Wow .. thanku very much ppp and bonnie .. very exciting .xxx fantsic blog now following

    ReplyDelete

I love receiving comments...it makes me so very happy!