Thursday, April 23, 2015

Sherri Baldy's My Besties PPP Challenge- Anything Goes optional-Favorite Embellishment

For the next two weeks at My Besties PPP Challenge blog we have another great challenge for you!


The challenge theme is- Anything Goes with an option of Favorite Embellishment

To participate in our My Besties PPP challenges go here:

For this project i am using a My Besties 3D sheet  found at Sherri Baldy's  Scrapbook Stamp Society here

This card is a Twisted Easel card with a twisted easel sentiment.

Side view showing the 3D layers:
View showing this twisted easel card closed:


These sheets are fun and easy to use!  They are all pre-colored for you, all you do is print out your sheets, cut out the pieces you wish to use and layer them with foam tape, foam dots/squares or Silicone glue. 

Dies i used:
frame die- Noor/Joy Craft
Balloons- Elizabeth Crafts
small doily- retired Memory Box
leaf punch- Martha Stewart

This sweet 3D sheet is found here:

****show product with link

You should also check out my PPP  team mates awesome designs..the links are below:

Julie Team Leader
Andrea N.
Andrea B
Anja
Annette

Kristyn
Luana
Michelle
Rachel
Tonnie
Vicki
Bonnie (me)

Challenges:



1 comment:

  1. Dear Bonnie.... My big party is behind me and I have some time again to look on your Blog .... very wonderful works were created with you. Your work today is again fantastic.

    I wish you a nice Sunday, many greetings and a big hug from Andrea

    ReplyDelete

I love receiving comments...it makes me so very happy!