Wednesday, June 10, 2015

Sherri Baldy's My Besties 3D and More* reminder! Bottlecap Summer Love!


My Besties PPP Challenge blog has changed!  We are now My Besties 3D and More* (*3D decoupage, any pre-colored printables including Bottlecaps, card toppers)!

We are now a monthly challenge also!


Our challenge theme will always be "Anything Goes" with a 3D decoupage or pre-colored image!

To participate in our My Besties 3D and More* challenges, please go here:


I love this image turned into a 3D!  Our DT co-ordinator, Julie colored this one up and i turned her into a 3D image.. I LOVE her!

I have used a 3" bottlecap from 7 gypies to create this little "ornament" hanging. 
Here is the side 3D view:
I have also added a faux metal romantic heart embellishment.  i used foil and cardstock to create this embellishment. 

If you want to see how to make faux metal embellishment/frames please check out my Youtube video on Sherri Baldy's My Besties Color-ology channel here.
This image is available as a pre-colored bottle cap here:

You should also check out my PPP  team mates awesome designs..the links are below:

Julie Team Leader
Andrea N.
Andrea B
Anja

Kristyn
Luana

Rachel
Tonnie
Vicki
Bonnie (me)

Challenges:


No comments:

Post a Comment

I love receiving comments...it makes me so very happy!