Saturday, August 1, 2015

It's New and Fun! Sherri Baldy's SVG Saturday Share on Facebook! SVG Barrel Tutorial included!

Welcome to My Besties SVG Saturday share.

We will have a "party" sharing the newest Sherri Baldy SVG files on Saturday on Facebook My Besties Designs - Click here to see all of the Design Team cards/projects on FB!

Today i will be sharing several posts with the newly released Sherri Baldy SVG files!

I am using SVG file Barrel available at Sherri Baldy's My Besties Shop.com here.
I am also using SVG file Coral Border on the side of my card available at Sherri Baldy's My Besties Shop.com here.
Up close view:



My Besties image 373 used on card available here.

Sherri Baldy's Designer paper used on card available here.

Sherri Baldy's SVG Barrel Embellishing Tutorial on YouTube:


Come and join us on FB!  Click Here.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love receiving comments...it makes me so very happy!