Sunday, August 2, 2015

My Besties 3D & More August challenge- Apple pie for you!

My Besties 3D & More* Challenge blog has just begun a new challenge for the month of August! 

Our challenge theme will always be "Anything Goes" with a My Besties image,  or printable!

To participate in our My Besties 3D & More* challenges, please go here:

For this project i am using a My Besties Card topper called Apple Pie Girl found at Sherri Baldy's My Besties Etsy store here


Side view showing the 3D layers:

Some info about this card:  I turned the card topper into a 3D image.  The "wreath" is made with kraft paper cut in strips and moistened with water to make it flexible.  Added a bit of acrylic paint to give it an older look. :)

Dies i used:
Memory Box/Poppy Stamps vine
Marianne Designs bird house and bird

Sherri Baldy's New SVG - Apple Border is available here.

Apple Pie Girl Card topper and link:


You should also check out My Besties 3D & More*  team mates awesome designs..the links are below:

Julie Team Leader
Andrea N.
Andrea B
Anja
Kristyn
Luana
Rachel
Tonnie
Vicki
Bonnie (me)

Challenges:

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love receiving comments...it makes me so very happy!