Monday, September 14, 2015

Challenge #19 My Besties International- Filled With Love

Welcome to the start of a new 2 week challenge at My Besties International Challenge blog!

Your challenge for the next 2 weeks at the My Besties International Challenge Blog is Always Anything Goes with a my Besties image!  I can't wait to see what you create, so that i can view it on the blog!

To join this My Besties challenge please click here! *Remember you must use a My Besties image or stamp when you create your project. :) 

More details:

I am using Sherri Baldy's Card Kit called, "Winter Wonderland" (sold out)

Still available separately is:
Clear Stamp called,  "Filled with Love"
Designer Paper pack also called, "Filled with Love"

Dies used:
Marianne Designs- Christmas Trees, Fence

Copics used:
skin- E000, 00, 04, 11
cheeks- R20. 22
hair/boots- E53, 55, 57
eye- B02
pink- R81, 83, 85
blue- B0000, 10, 11
red- R35, 37, 39
fur- E50, 51, 53
sack- W1, 3, 5
leaves -YG03
flower center- Y19

Please visit my team mates blogs and see what lovely things they have created too!
Bonnie (that's me)

Challenges:

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love receiving comments...it makes me so very happy!