Sunday, January 10, 2016

Miss Daisy Stamps- Sweet Gracie image, "Thinking about you!"


Welcome to  "Miss Daisy Stamps" blog post featuring the image "Gracie".
You can find all of her sweet images at her new shop here.

We also have a Facebook page here.

I have created this card by coloring and cutting out just the image and butterfly from the image.  I also colored and cut out the sentiment that comes with her. She sits perfectly on top of the image. I used foam tape on the Gracie image for a bit of dimension.

Close up-


Dies used:
All 3 white floral outlines are from Memory Box.

Copics used:
skin- E000, 00, 11, 21
cheeks- RV21, 23
hair- E50, 51, 53, 55, Y21
dress/socks- BV000, 00, 11, 13
shoes- C1, 3, 5
butterfly- RV21, BV11, C5

Click here for Gracie.




Challenges:

1 comment:

  1. Bonnie this is so incredibly cute. I love the perfectly colored image & the wonderful dies you've used.

    ReplyDelete

I love receiving comments...it makes me so very happy!