Thursday, March 17, 2016

Happy St. Patricks Day using Sherri Baldy's My Besties Susie in Overalls

I am a little late sharing my card on my blog.. those of you "following' me via email will be greeted the day after the holiday!

I have had several cute My Besties St. Patrick's Day images printed off, and one i have yet to color is still sitting yet another year!!

I feel a bit of accomplishment, just getting this one done this year!!

I totally did this card in green with a bit of gold and copper accents.
Close up of this cutie
Dies used:
Butterflies/shamrocks/clovers- Memory box
flourishes- Marianne Designs

Copics used:
skin- E000, 00, 11, 13, 21
cheeks- RV21, 23
hair-E02, 08, 19, 49
shirt- W1, 3, 5
shamrocks/overalls- YG61, 63, 67
bow- Y28, E15, YR24

Img Susie in Overalls available here:


Challenges:

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love receiving comments...it makes me so very happy!