Tuesday, April 5, 2016

I have a smile for you! Miss Daisy's image called, Umbrella Ducky!


Welcome to  "Miss Daisy Stamps" blog post featuring "Umbrella Ducky".
You can find all of her sweet images at her new shop here.

We also have a Facebook page here.

I have created this card with this sweet image called, "Umbrella Ducky" and the sentiment is included with another image called, "

close up of this cutie!!


Dies used:
hanging clouds- Memory Box
stitched circle- Nellie Snellen
foliage- martha stewart punch

Copics used:
duck- YR23, Y21, 13
beak- YR65, 68, 23
umbrella- RV29, 25, 23, 21
umbrella metal- C3, 5, 7

hat- W1, 3, 5
rain puddle- BG11, 15, 18

Miss Daisy's stamp called "Umbrella Ducky" available here:
 Miss Daisy Rainy Day sentiments available here:





Challenges:


1 comment:

  1. What a sweet card, Bonnie! I love this little ducky! Great papers and embellies!

    ReplyDelete

I love receiving comments...it makes me so very happy!