Sunday, April 10, 2016

Sherri Baldy's My Besties Soda image- "I Love Everything you DEW"

I really enjoyed creating my first card using Sherri Baldy's My Besties image 049!  That card was a "Cocoa cola" - Coke card. So I decided to create a Mountain Dew card because it is both of my daughter's favorite drink!

Here is my Mountain Dew version using image 049.


Close up:

side showing the glitter on the dress and clear accents on the soda bottle:

Copics used:
skin- E000, 00, 11, 13, 21
cheeks- RV21, 23
hair- YG01, Y15, 19
lips- RV29
green- G000, 05, 21, YG67
red- RV23, 25, 29
"white"- C1, 3, CB

Sentiment- MFT

Challenges:
Sweet Sketch Wednesday- Sweet Sketch 2-86

3 comments:

  1. Adorable! So bright and just the perfect color for MT dew. Thanks for joining us this week. Hugs, Heide SSW2-DT

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my, talk about precious!!! Every little touch is just pure perfection. Thanks for joining us at Sweet Sketch Wednesday 2.

    Linda

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a cute card and a lovely image, just adore your colour combo and all your wonderful embellishments. Just a perfect card. Great card and thanks so much for sharing it with us over at Sweet Sketch Wednesday 2 and good luck.
    Hugs
    Kathie SSW2~DT

    ReplyDelete

I love receiving comments...it makes me so very happy!