Monday, February 6, 2017

Marie Antoinette Loaded Envelope... Just something i wanted to challenge myself to do.

Some times, i just want to be me.  No linking, no advertising, no "liking"..just creating because it gives pleasure just to create.

I saw an event where the challenge was to create a Loaded Envelope and the theme was Marie Antoinette.  I spent a couple of days researching and looking for a digital image (seriously, there aren't that many out there) that i could color that i liked..and then I did some Pinterest browsing for ideas.

This is what i came up with.  3 pockets, one frame with a closepin clip, a pencil wand, a mask wand, 2 tags.  2 flower paper clips. There is room for more items.. but that's if you are going to swap it with someone. 
Close up view...

To help you out a bit, if you really want to make this..
I used We Are 3 Digital Paper, Marianne Designs dies and the cute image is from Ching-Chou.

Do you want to know why i like digital paper?  I can make it to any size and i can keep the scale small and overlap it.  

I hope you enjoyed this Loaded Envelope and it has inspired you to do some research and create your own!

Happy Crafting.

February Top 3 Winner-




1 comment:

  1. I need to get in gear and make a loaded envelope. Never seems to be enough time. LOL! Love your work!

    ReplyDelete

I love receiving comments...it makes me so very happy!