Tuesday, May 30, 2017

Conie Fong Art and Design - Ariela Mermaid - Kit and Clowder Style!

Having some fun coloring this weekend.
I sat down and watched Kit & Clowder's Monthly class for May.
The image doesn't have a background design, Alyce from Kit and Clowder teaches you how to make this background!  It was fun!!
Click here if you want to know more about Kit and Clowder online coloring classes!

I am using Conie Fong Art & Design image called, Ariela.
You can find her here!

Conie Fong Art and Design is also on Facebook. 

Conie Fong Art and Design's May Challenge is to add some bling.
Check out her facebook group by clicking here and you will find some freebies, too!

I chose to put this coloring on a Mixed Media Canvas.
I have to tell you a story.
I am creating with limited supplies. So my mixed media smells like coffee.
I used some coffee grounds to get the antique look.
Then i didn't have my stencil modeling paste, and had to come up with something else.
The internet says to use, baby powder, acrylic paint and glue. I do not have baby powder.
This is my combination:  Flour, Decoupage Glue, Acrylic Off White paint.
It worked!
Here is a close-up view too:
Dies used:
Anchor, jellyfish, bubbles & seaweed are all from the limited edition - DooHickey Dies

Conie Fong Art and Design image -Ariela - available here:

We Are 3 Digital Paper - Distressed Burlap  (anchor, jellyfish & seaweed)-  available here!
 We Are 3 Digital Paper - Peonies Ballet (bubbles) available here!

Conie Fong Art and Design Etsy Store- Click here!


 Challenges:
More Mixed Media Challenge - Anything Goes opt. Pink

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love receiving comments...it makes me so very happy!