Friday, May 12, 2017

Fun Friday at Sami Stamps! It's a Beauty!

My intention was to create a Mother's Day card today.
Well, once i colored up Sami Stamps image, Rose Beauty.
I found that my plan had to change.

This Sami Stamps image called "Rose Beauty" reminds me of "Beauty" 
from the Beauty and the Beast.  
Why? Simply because i decided to add yellow.  
What do you think, isn't she gorgeous?

She would still make a lovely Mother's Day card!

Don't forget Sami Stamps May challenge is going on. 
All you have to do is use a Sami Stamps image and use "flowers"!
Click here to find the challenge. 

Dies used:
Marianne Designs - floral oval -CR1215
Memory box - doily "buckle" (behind sentiment circle)- Marietta

We Are 3 Digital Paper - Inspirational Collection available here:

Visit Sami Stamps challenge blog and store here:  
Have a wonderful weekend!

Challenges:

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love receiving comments...it makes me so very happy!