Friday, September 1, 2017

Guest Designing for Ching-Chou Kuik September Challenge! Join in the fun!

I fell in love with Ching-Chou Kuik images when i colored up one of her images for a Kit and Clowder coloring class.
I love the details that are drawn in the images.

I decided that one of my personal challenges was to enter Ching-Chou Kuik challenges on Facebook and then i discovered the blog challenges.  You can check out the Facebook group here.

This last month i was so excited to be chosen to participate as a Guest Designer for
 Ching-Chou Kuik Challenge Blog.
I'd love to invite you to participate in their challenge, the theme is Autumn/Fall colors.
Click here to visit the challenge!

Here is my card using the pretty Ching-Chou image called, Squirrel and Toadstool available here.
 

Dies used:
Marianne Designs (red doily) - LR0454
Marianne Designs (peach doily & leaves) - LR0430
Marianne Designs - (pink doily) - LR0129

Here is the Ching-Chou Kuik image i colored called, Squirrel and Toadstool
I am also using:
We Are 3 Digital Paper - Pumpkin Delight available here.

We Are 3 Digital Paper - Best of Autumn available here.

We Are 3 Digital Paper - Exotic Seaside available here.





Challenges:


No comments:

Post a Comment

I love receiving comments...it makes me so very happy!