Monday, December 11, 2017

Christmas Wishes

I thought i would use just one We Are 3 Digital Paper - Textures 
and see what i could create using a sketch and an ornament theme

I am using a We Are 3  Digital Paper - Textures!
Dies used:
Memory box - large ornament
Memory Box - circle ornament
Spellbinders - oval ornament

We Are 3 Digital Paper- Textures available here.

We Are 3 Digital Sentiments - Gift Labels available here


I would love for you to visit We Are 3 Digital Shop Facebook group and share your cards/projects created with We Are 3© Digital Shop paper/images and sentiments.  
Visit us by clicking here!

Click here for the We Are 3 Etsy Store link

Challenges:
Outlawz Challenges - Tuesday Color (I chose gold and green)
 Outlawz Challenges - Wednesday Sketch

Outlawz Challenges - Paper A La Mode - Christmas Card

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love receiving comments...it makes me so very happy!