Wednesday, April 11, 2018

Welcome, Baby!

This sweet Flower is perfect for Baby cards.. so sweet!

I am using a My Besties IMG919
Dies Used:
Noor Craft  (white border) - 602/0415
Marianne Designs - (wide lace) -LR0507
Marianne Designs - (Baby word) - LR0217
Banner - Fiskar punch

My Besties IMG919-available here:
Come and Visit us at My Besties 3D and More Challenge
Always Anything Goes with a My Besties image!!
Click here to see beautiful cards!

Join other My Besties fans at My Besties Creative Hangout on Facebook
Click here
 
We Are 3 Digital Paper - Birthday Party - available here

We Are 3 Digital Paper - Warm Sand -available here

We Are 3 Digital Paper - Shabby Glam available here
 
We Are 3 Digital Paper - Gingham Pastel -  available here

Please Visit We Are 3 Digital Shop Facebook
Click here.

Challenges:

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love receiving comments...it makes me so very happy!